Sunday, June 28, 2009


I took my walrus a little further in photoshop.

For this one I drew a toy walrus first. I flicked the hand sanitizer on it when i was done.

This time I blew really hard at the hand sanitizer to make a splatter. the reaction revealed the turkeyshark. He obviously has a fro and needs to shave.

one day i threw out an almost empty bottle of hand sanitizer and it dripped onto this piece of receipt paper in the garbage. The chemicals in the hand sanitizer revealed that there is some kind of inherent ink in the paper! I looked at the resulting shapes and textures and I saw this buffalo!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgaMe02Xe8kcjy_ooDDGQXUI-r68w0Jzl-ko4wwgSd_8jqLL3eOg4azjzDl7uKDzfpe6X7YMhhyphenhyphenP7Eyqe-kOKeO90LEkkHoH3cDY_htRCF1l8UkiEJaRlp5cBo_cwpDf43TmZoBcStWdxM/s1600-h/acm3framesfornick.jpg">




----------------
Now playing: Loscil - Mistral
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Matt said...

These are great Bryan. Glad to see you posting again. See you soon future roomie...

Anonymous said...

i love the dog-plane. if they ever make a dumb and dumber 3, it should involve this somehow.
-sam

Unknown said...

way super sick

ive never used hand sanitizer to make pictures

now your drawings wont be so filthy